Please take a moment to read Dr. Pamela Benito Aesthetics COVID-19 Safety Protocol and New Procedures.
Our most important priority at this time remains your safety and the safety of our wider community. Following the latest government guidelines, we have been working hard to develop our COVID-19 policy to minimise the risks and we have introduced new procedures to ensure we comply with the safety plan.
The clinic is well equipped to social distance as it is a luxurious and private clinical studio, with no waiting areas or communal spaces, however we are taking the government guidelines very seriously and are taking as many precautions as physically possible.
As part of this plan, we have set out below our Triage questions for pre-screening, if you answer YES to ANY of the below questions, we would kindly ask you to reschedule your appointment.
The following questions will be documented over the phone or electronically before your booking for a ‘face to face’ appointment.
– Are you currently suspected of having COVID-19?
– Have you been in contact with or are living with someone suspected or confirmed of having Covid-19?
– Do you have a fever, or have you had a high temperature in the last 14 days? (a fever is a temperature greater than 37.8°C).
– Have you had a loss of or change in your normal sense of smell?
– Have you had a cough or any other respiratory signs in the last 14 days?
– Do you suffer from any of the following? Diabetes, cardiovascular disease, including hypertension, chronic lung disease, immunodeficiency, cancer under active treatment?
– Are you pregnant?
– Are you over 70 years of age?
In the event that you have successfully answered NO to the above triage questions, you must act in accordance with the following instructions:
– Attend your appointment unaccompanied.
– Please do not arrive before your appointment time.
– Upon arrival, you must use a hand sanitizer or wash your hands with liquid soap and water.
– Temperature screening will be a matter of routine. If your temperature is greater than 37.8°C, your appointment will be cancelled or rescheduled.
– Please wear a mask for additional protection; if you don’t, you will be provided with one upon your arrival.
– ‘No handshake’ policy.
– Please limit the wearing of jewellery. Wedding rings may be worn provided hands are kept clear from the face.
– Minimal make-up should be worn.
– Please limit the personal possessions you bring with you.
– The clinic may reserve the right to prevent personal items entering the treatment rooms.
– When the treatment is complete, you must wash your hands once more.
– Payment will be accepted by card only, or contactless payment.
– A ‘face to face’ follow-up / review appointment may not be possible if either patient or practitioner needs to isolate or if there is a further lockdown.
– Antibody / antigen testing for CoV-SARS- 2 will not be performed routinely. However, these will be available should you wish to have the test or if the practitioner considers it to be necessary to provide both themselves and members of the public with the assurance required to proceed safely with the administration of treatment.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you soon!